On Saturday 14 May TBBCT volunteers were treated to a beautiful brunch at Brunswick Heads to mark National Volunteers Day and to celebrate their contribution to our organisation and the community. It was a perfect day, blue skies, mild temperatures and good vibes all round. Music was provided by the amazing Black Train, accompanied by our own Phil Barron on the saw.
The event was sponsored by Byron Services Club, whose kind donation allowed us to put on a good spread.
A range of fantastic volunteer prizes were generously donated by:
- Ballina Lighthouse Beach Café
- Bunnings, South Tweed Heads
- Byron Bay Community Centre
- Hotel Brunswick
- Ivory Tavern, Tweed Heads
- Three Blue Ducks, Byron Bay
- Tweed Heads Coolangatta Golf Club
- Tyrepower, Tweed Heads
- UltraTune, Tweed Heads South
Thanks TBBCT volunteers. You Rock!
Click here for more photos from the day, or visit our Facebook page.